WHAT WE DO ?
Park right provides statutory service duties to the city authorities in the area of parking enforcement. The company’s specialty is mapping out controlled parking zones within a desired jurisdiction by it’s authority and enforcing them.
The company was formed as a public private sector initiative to assist in the challenge of indiscriminate parking within parts of the city.
SOME OF THE PARKING VIOLATIONS WE ENFORCE ARE :
- Parking on pedestrian walks
- Parking in bus stops
- Parking at No Parking indicated areas
- Parking on motorist lane
- Parking and blocking access
- Parking and Stopping at No Stopping indicated signs
- Parking in Junctions and intersections
- Parking by a fire hydrant
- Parking in a bus lane
- Parking in permit bay
- Parking in a disabled person bay
- Parking in a CPZ (Controlled Parking Zone)